Slider

Kate Spade In Full Bloom EDP For Women

Sunday 14 June 2020





Two weeks ago i was just strolling around in a shopping mall just to make myself happy after was let down by my bros who moved my stuff here and there that some of them are broken and shit. Wouldn’t want to remind myself again on how terrible and angry i was to the situation coz it was a slippery slope and it means only one thing, move the fak out from the place, but i guess some of you who befriends me on my instagram probably have seen those angry instagram stories and there’s no need for a second explanation here on that.


Moving forward, got myself this Kate Spade In Full Bloom EDP for women in 100ml. I was attracted to its very feminine looking resplendent pearl white rose flower cap at first. Couldn’t take my eyes away from the special looking bottle the moment my sight landed on it. I have actually tried In Full Bloom before in a vial size given by my friend who work with Kate Spade. Loved the scent but back then i didn’t think of getting it yet. I’m not sucha lemming when it comes to purchasing something regardless of something is on a trend or not. Most of the time i make sure that i am really in love with something only then i’ll make a purchase. It was launched in 2018 btw so i think it was about almost a year and half ago when i first tried it.







In Full Bloom is a floral green fragrance.



"a beautifully fresh and floral scent, this fragrance exudes the natural grace and alluring confidence of a rose in full bloom. enhanced with playful twists of lemon, green tea, peach and lotus flower, it is unapologetically feminine and unabashedly confident"



SCENTS 


Top notes : lemon, green tea and green notes

Mid notes : rose, rose petals, peony and lotus

Base note : white wood, peach and cedar


To me the main thing that comes to your mind when you smell this perfume is roses (obviously explanatory with their pearl white rose cap right). As much as i love roses for their visual i don’t think i find myself to be that much fan of a rose scent, ironically. Let me explain why. Ever went to a malay wedding where the visitors given opportunity to spritz rose water to the groom & bride? yeah i hate the smell of that basic rose water the most hahah


However the scent of In Full Bloom doesn’t reminisce me on the same kind of malay wedding rose water scent at all, with the other mixture of floral notes (with the other base and top notes crafted together) especially peony and lotus, it makes the scent much more better, like generally floral with a hint of rose and sometimes peony but it’s definitely a fresh crisp smell and vibrant indeed. 


I think such scent is really suitable for an office wear, and sometimes a date night. The sillage of the perfume is feminine but not too saccharine or soft. The ethos of the fragrance is all about celebrating women and their empowerment, that’s how it made me feel in the vibe and that’s what i like about Kate Spade too. The longevity is probably moderate i would say. I am not the type of girl who will spritz half bottle of a fragrance that everyone knows that i’m here by 100 meters already lol but i tried spritzing it in the morning on my neck and wrists and it lasted for about half of the day. Depends on the amount you’re using, but due to the concentration of the scent which is quite vibrant it lasted me quite long hours comparing to the little amount that i sprayed on my skin (not as long as Dior EDP but considered okay for me).


How much would i rate this scent? probably 8.5/10. I still prefer my Dior Sakura or Dior Rose N’roses more for most occasions, the rose scent from Dior Roses N’roses is unapologetically much more unique and romantic and definitely fit to my specific preference of rose scent. Nonetheless this Kate Spade In Full Bloom can be something that i will start to use more in alternate for a quick hangout or activities after this. Packaging rating? I’d give it 9.5/10. Honestly i indefinitely love the visual of roses and their petals and that’s how it got me every time lol 


This fragrance comes in 3 bottle sizes


  • 100ml / 3.4 fl oz : NP RM410 
  • 50ml / 1.7 fl oz : NP RM380
  • 30ml / 1.0 fl oz : NP RM280


Talk to you guys again on my next post


-Pinku-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, do drop me a line and come back because I do make an effort to reply back all of the comments =)

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Pinkunosakura